The Huon Valley Health Centre has always been focused on excellence in health and wellbeing service delivery to our patients. We have developed a truly multidisciplinary team as we strive to make our community healthier.
We are pleased to announce an opportunity for a part time (0.6 FTE) Nurse Manager to join our multidisciplinary team. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated commitment to providing best-practice, patient focused care to all patients.
This is a dynamic and challenging primary healthcare nursing leadership role. As part of your leadership role you will lead a team of 8 Registered Nurses; be part of the Senior Leadership Team; work closely with the Pandemic Leader as the COVID-19 Pandemic Coordinator; promote workplace health and wellbeing as the Health and Wellbeing Committee Coordinator; and collaborate with external stakeholders as the Bruny Island Clinical Lead.
What you will bring:
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, including development of training and education;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Experience in effectively managing health promotion and QI projects with a focus on best practice, evidence-based and person-centred models of care;
- Experience identifying, developing and implementing process changes using change management principles across a multi-site organisation;
- Ability to build rapport and work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment and with community stakeholders;
- Commitment to building excellence in primary care nursing through advocacy, leadership and professional development;
- Proven clinical knowledge and reflective practice;
- Computer literacy skills.
Be part of a dynamic, innovative, multidisciplinary team that supports continuing professional development, recognises the importance of work-life balance and offers above award wages.
- Registered Nurse qualification;
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Current driver’s licence; and
- Ability to meet a police check.
Please see the position description below. To apply, please send us a cover letter and your CV.
Queries and applications should be directed to Dr Alexandra Seidel, Managing Director: email@example.com